G&A Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
As a member of the Toast G&A Leadership Recruiting team, you will be responsible for bringing candidates into the funnel that are top notch G&A Leaders across the United States. We have built a recruiting team that is metric driven and focuses on closing the best candidates in the market. You will be part of a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers of Toast.
Bready* to make a change?
About this roll*:
- Communicate with managers to determine and anticipate staffing needs
- Implement and enforce consistency with recruiting policies and procedures
- Successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline according to established benchmarks and metrics
- Develop sourcing strategies, plans and pipeline
- Review and screen all resumes and applications
- Participate in recruiting events such as job fairs and other events
- Successfully draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR Business Partners
- Understand and make recommendations for ideas and strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 5+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive technology recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience sourcing and closing candidates in a competitive marketplace
- Strong attention to detail, experience using and maintaining ATS systems
- Tremendously well organized and thorough in tracking notes and activity
- Highly responsive to requested needs
- Determined ability to pushback and have a sense of urgency
- Aptitude for exceptional candidate generation, and client/account management
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Committed to excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Exceptional time management, resource management and planning skills
- Ability to manage workload in a constantly changing environment
*Bread puns encouraged but not required