Employee Success Specialist at ezCater
ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We’re backed by $320 million in venture funding and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. Our mission is to power the world’s catering, and we’ll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
As our Employee Success Specialist, you’ll play a key role in helping to build and maintain the secret sauce to our success: our culture. You’ll assist in optimizing the full lifecycle of an ezCater employee through developing and running onboarding plans, driving employee engagement programs, capturing the learning that takes place on our e-learning platform, and assisting with communication strategies to build a high-performing organization. It’s an exciting opportunity to have a direct, measurable impact on the initial success of each employee that walks through our doors, all the while championing our culture and supporting our people through every step of their ezCater journey.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in developing org-wide onboarding programs to arm all new employees with the knowledge, skills, and expectations they’ll need to be successful at ezCater.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to run all people processes for employee onboarding including new hire info gathering, internal communication efforts, and first day orientation.
- Coordinate employee retention programs such as ezCater’s learning program (ezU), leadership training, and mentorship programs
- Assist with the management of vendor and consultant relations for all L&D and People-oriented projects.
- Actively champion our cultural philosophy through active and thoughtful engagement with both new hires and current employees.
- Excite and engage our employees by listening to what they want and assessing and utilizing industry best-practices..
- Work with IT to ensure all employees equipment and licenses are prepared for day 1
- Work with the L&D team to ensure timely and accurate capture of learning activities in our LMS (Docebo) and our e-content provider (Udemy)
- 1-3 years of experience in an employee success role for a growing organization.
- A strong background in project/program management, in both strategic development and execution.
- Top-notch communication skills. You know how to make someone feel welcome and supported in a new environment.
- Experience partnering with recruiting in creating employee onboarding programs.
- An insanely helpful attitude.
- The ability to work with anyone and everyone.
- A knack for organization and organizational tools. Excel is your best friend.
- A passion for helping others grow and succeed in their careers.
- The desire to learn from and work with A-players in their fields.
What you’ll get from us:
Most importantly, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in Boston’s financial district, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.