Employee Experience Program Manager at Klaviyo
Klaviyo has grown rapidly in the last couple years. We’re now at an inflection point where our culture programming and traditions need to be reimagined and rebuilt for scale. That’s where you come in!
We’re looking for an experienced program manager with proven success scaling employee experience initiatives. We need someone who is passionate about making our work culture fulfilling for all Klaviyos. This individual will create, execute and scale programs, events, and traditions with an authentic and inclusive approach.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who enjoys being strategic and who is motivated by fostering thoughtful and meaningful experiences for fellow employees in a rapidly scaling organization. The ideal candidate will have previous exposure crafting employee experiences and scaling engagement programs across an organization. This role will also have an integral part in creating Klaviyo’s corporate social responsibility and Diversity & Inclusion strategy as well!
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Own and optimize all company events, traditions, and important occasions including Black Friday / Cyber Monday celebration
- Propose and execute on and internal events strategy to maximize employee engagement.
- Manage employee surveys, from execution to reporting (in partnership with People Analytics)
- Ensure values are represented in all people processes -- from recruiting, to performance management, to learning and development, to recognition.
- Build and own Employee Resource Group framework.
- Partner with Office Managers on employee recognition strategy and execution
- Brainstorm and implement creative ideas on fostering belonging and connectedness for remote workers.
- Partner closely with key stakeholders to execute on Klaviyo’s corporate social responsibility strategy.
- Work with business leaders to enable remote workers and ensure a positive remote employee experience
- Gather and use data to inform decisions and continuous improvement of programming
- Track and report on results, including both quantitative and qualitative measures of success
Who You Are:
- You have at least 5 years of experience working in employee relations, program management, or related field
- You possess impeccable writing skills, as evidenced by the ability to quickly produce copy that doesn’t require significant edits
- You care deeply about equity and inclusion and seek to embed it into the organizational culture.
- Strong design skills. You know your way around a design tool and can quickly create eye-catching design templates and branded visual communication.
- Prior experience with event planning -- from strategy to execution to logistics
- You “zig” when others “zag” -- you aren’t afraid to think outside of the box and are constantly brainstorming ideas on how to make Klaviyo stand out from the pack
- You care deeply about your coworkers as whole people
- You can maintain confidentiality and can be trusted with sensitive personal information
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter
- You have aided the creation and facilitation of employee resource groups.
- Motivated by and can solve for both quantitative and qualitative results
- A collaborative and empathetic teammate who can also execute solo
- You are on a journey of continuous improvement, and proactively seek and implement constructive feedback to level up your skills and knowledge
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.