Diversity Business Partner at Klaviyo
Join a rapidly scaling company that is investing in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) efforts at an earlier stage of growth to embed DEI into the DNA of our organization and internal processes. You will report to the Head of Diversity & Social Responsibility and have a unique opportunity to embed equity and inclusion into our people operations infrastructure, own building the DEI guidebook for global Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) practices, to create mechanisms of accountability across all levels and functions, and coach leadership to better develop and retain underrepresented talent.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Be a partner to People Operations and business stakeholders to scale diversity and inclusion across the organization, and more effectively attract, retain, support, and progress underrepresented talent.
- Work closely with our HRBPs to support our internal clients in leading inclusive organizations
- Collaborate with our people analytics team to analyze all People Operations data by company demographics to ensure equitable practices and diagnose areas needing improvement
- Analyze employee engagement scores by demographics and apply DEI expertise in identifying and addressing gaps
- Create measures of accountability in performance management across various levels of leadership and job functions.
- Partner closely with our learning and enablement team to ensure content and trainings are proactively promoting equity and inclusion
Who You Are
- You have demonstrated success in an HRBP or similar capacity
- apply DEI expertise in identifying and addressing gaps at an executive level
- You are skilled in working cross-functionally between HR, talent development, recruiting, and business stakeholders
- You have served effectively as a DEI subject matter expert and are well versed in industry trends and best practice
- You take a data-driven approach to analyzing data and determining appropriate solutions to recommend.
- Experience in people operations with a global lens.
- You are an effective communicator (written and verbal).
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.