Director, Total Rewards at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:29 a.m. (EST) on Friday, January 10, 2020
We are seeking an innovative team player to join our People Team as the Director of Total Rewards. This individual will provide expertise and leadership for our global Total Rewards program. This role takes a deep dive into Employee Experience and driving our compensation and benefits philosophy along with developing practices and tools to support our growth and the acquisition and retention of talent. He or she will provide leadership across benefit design and administration, compensation planning and administration, people team budget with a specific focus on fringe benefits, HR analytics and our dashboard.
What you'll do:
- Develop and drive the company’s total rewards strategy to ensure competitive positioning of programs that support achievement of Everbridge’s short-term and long-term objectives.
- Design & develop tools and frameworks to support the development of career paths within the organization and inform promotion decisions.
- Manage the fringe benefits budget in partnership with the VP, Global People Team.
- Develop comprehensive communications plans to educate employees on employee value proposition and self-service tools.
- Provide consultation to members of leadership and HR & Talent colleagues on market practices/trends and provide recommendations for changes/enhancements to plans.
- Lead the design, delivery and administration of all compensation and benefit programs/processes including the annual merit review process, market/equity adjustments, incentives, equity grants and benefits offerings/renewals.
- Develop effective and compelling compensation and benefit communication strategies, tools and processes to optimize the perceived value of total rewards.
- Monitor effectiveness of programs and makes recommendations for changes, model cost impact, and present recommendations.
- Conduct annual and ad-hoc analyses and market studies to evaluate the competitiveness of programs/plans.
- Ensure proper governance and compliance processes for company-sponsored compensation and benefits programs
- Benchmark best practices and provide recommendations for other forms of non-cash rewards.
- Research country/region specific compensation and benefits practices, trends, programs, and regulations to inform and advise leadership
- Perform job evaluations for new, existing, or re-defined jobs to determine internal equity, level, FLSA status, and variable pay plan eligibility.
- Manage compensation in the participation of surveys and develop market analysis
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years’ experience in compensation and benefits required
- Experience in finance or accounting preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of compensation and benefits process and strategy
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR Systems
- Proven ability to influence decision-making through detailed analysis, innovative recommendations, and demonstration of expertise
- Ability to look at things from a strategic lens and the ability to translate them to HR processes and positive business impact.
- Proven ability to think strategically and tactically while also managing details
- Strong communication and relationship building skills to influence change and decision making.
- Ability to take and provide feedback from both stakeholders and direct reports
- Results-oriented with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of State and Federal employment laws.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience in global software or high tech desired
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description