Director of Talent Sourcing at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is consistently adding hundreds “Toasters” to our team each month. We operate at an incredibly fast pace while keeping the candidate experience top of mind. We have a high bar for talent and look to engage with the best of the best. As a member of the Toast TA team in Boston you will join a collaborative team with a service-oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to our internal customers.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Lead and develop a team of Talent Sourcers, ensuring the team has a high level of impact on top of the funnel
- Establish a centralized talent sourcing vision, strategy, and roadmap for immediate and long-term hiring goals
- Implement and improve sourcing strategies in ways that lead to measurable results in recruiting metrics (e.g., response rates, screen volume, conversion rates, candidate NPS, hires).
- Work closely with leadership in all departments to ensure proper alignment of sourcing needs and sufficient pipeline to achieve our ambitious hiring goals.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 5+ years of management experience with proven track record of hiring, retaining, and developing individuals and a team
- 5+ years experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- Experience with sourcing a high volume of candidates in a competitive market place
- Proficient in CRM, ATS systems (i.e., Greenhouse) and pipeline metrics
- Natural leader – you have a passion for developing talent and coaching a team to success
- Results Oriented – you are driven by data and are constantly finding ways to improve productivity, efficiency, and sourcing efforts
- A team player – you inspire others around you and will build a highly motivated and successful team through your collaborative management skills
*Bread puns encouraged but not required