connectRN is a tech enabled platform connecting nurses and aides with opportunities to improve their work life. We believe nurses and aides are the backbone of the healthcare system, and deserve to be rewarded, respected, and recognized for their contributions. Our platform offers career development resources, flexible shift offerings, and the opportunity to participate in a supportive community of peer professionals. By using technology to bring nurses together, we empower healthcare workers to take control of their careers and their futures. connectRN was conceived by a nurse to empower clinicians at every experience level. Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., connectRN serves the American healthcare sector. To learn more about our platform, please visit https://www.connectrn.com/.
We are excited to be hiring our first dedicated Talent Acquisition leader to help scale our corporate team’s headcount from just over 100 today to upwards of 400 by the end of 2022. You will develop and drive our recruiting strategy across all business areas while keeping connectRN’s commitment to building diverse teams at the forefront. The Director of Talent Acquisition will lead a team of Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators to partner closely with hiring managers, the People Operations team, and executives across the business.
- Recruit and develop a team of high-performing Talent Acquisition professionals through a period of rapid growth
- Advocate for and foster best practices for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) in all aspects of the selection, assessment, and hiring process
- Partner with our Marketing department to optimize talent attraction efforts for higher yield of inbound applications
- Leverage data to share reporting with the leadership team on various talent acquisition metrics such as time to hire, top lead source, etc.
- Diagnose recruiting challenges, identify hiring trends, and propose solutions that address both short-term and long-term talent needs of the organization
- Several years of talent acquisition experience in a corporate setting (ideally in tech)
- A few years of experience managing a team
- A forward-thinking mindset that can determine both long and short term strategies
- Ability to utilize data for storytelling and influencing
- Strong business acumen and capability to "talk the talk" with leaders from all sides of the business (including engineering)
- Passion & creativity to drive innovative sourcing strategies to improve our representation amongst historically underrepresented talent circles in tech
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family's) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site (in Waltham)
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.