Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
This new Thrasher will build out and lead the enterprise-wide learning and development function at Thrasio. You will be charged with developing and implementing organizational solutions that result in the growth of all Thrashers and that help drive an even more engaged workforce and increased organizational performance. L&D is a critical component to the success of Thrasio and the function plays a key role in the values of our organization. We believe in a culture of continuous learning and you will be the ultimate ambassador for that philosophy. You will take our existing L&D strategy and plan to the next level and build a team of forward-thinking, passionate learning pros. We are seeking a team leader who is a strategic thinker who also is passionate about “rolling up their sleeves” to execute. You should be equally passionate and skilled in both learning programs as well as talent and leadership development, as you will lead both of these functions at Thrasio.
Some Specific Responsibilities May Include:
- Provide strategic and day-to-day management of the enterprise-wide learning and development function (including processes) at Thrasio.
- Evaluate Thrasio’s existing learning strategy and programs and generate a plan for a next-level program (including KPIs around engagement and success metrics).
- Collaborate with Business Partners and leadership to build talent capabilities that are aligned with OKRs; constantly assess the learning needs of functional teams and build strategic L&D plans relative to gaps/opportunities and with an eye to delivering a program with business-driving impact.
- Partner with your team to design, execute, and facilitate key elements of Thrasio’s L&D program.
- Own the continuous improvement and development of Thrasio’s leadership development program.
- Design and implement Thrasio’s first generation performance management program.
- Lead the selection and implementation of a new Learning Management System.
- Drive expansion of the L&D program to Thrasio’s global teams.
What You Bring to the Party:
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Development or Human Resources.
- 10 years experience in a management-level role on a Learning and Development team, ideally in a high-growth tech or start-up environment.
- Proven track record of implementing L&D programs that drove business performance.
- Orientation toward simplifying the complex and getting results in a dynamic environment.
- Strong facilitation, presentation, communication and coaching skills.
- Management and leadership acumen and a self-directed style, you must be comfortable functioning in an environment where you will often be leading the charge on process development.
- Exceptional influencing, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Must be humble, results-oriented, collaborative, and have a sense of humor and a strong EQ.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.