Director of Learning & Development at Klaviyo
Director of Learning & Development
As the Director of Learning and Development at Klaviyo, you will support the People team and organization to execute our strategy around attracting, retaining, and developing the people who are creating the future of Klaviyo. Our organization should be diverse, equitable, and inclusive for everyone, and reflect the communities we serve. We believe we can set a new precedent for the world of tech, eCommerce, and beyond, and we want you to help us lead the charge.
You will partner closely with the Chief People Officer to build out a top notch talent development team, helping to accelerate the growth and development of all employees of the company.
This integral role is suited for someone who can function as a strategic partner to the CPO as you help with exciting projects and long-term initiatives. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated, bright, and proactive individual who is excited to dive in and be part of a collaborative team.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Design and drive ownership and program management for talent programs in partnership with CPO (Onboarding, Employee engagement and development, Diversity & Inclusion, Succession Planning, etc.)
- Support the build out of a career architecture and curriculum development
- Establish and manage Learning and Development programs, ensuring all employees receive the support needed to perform at their full potential
- Implement/utilize platforms to run performance management, goal track, and training development programs
- Identify program metrics/assess program effectiveness to gain a deep understanding of our employees and any roadblocks to success
- Consult with leaders on Organizational Development issues and initiatives
Who You Are:
- Seasoned talent development leader with ideally 7-10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience project managing large-scale organization-wide people programs
- Extensive facilitation experience
- Proactive, clear, and compelling in both written and verbal communication
- Experience with design tools/eLearning platforms with strong working knowledge of authoring tools and Learning Management Systems
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency while maintaining attention to detail
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.