Director, Learning & Development
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving. Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Our commitment to our Employees:
- Have an Impact: Join us and Day 1, play a role in shaping our digital transformation.
- Grow your Career: Our focus us helping you grow the core competencies to shape your technology career
- Work that Matters: We are a roadside business singularly focused on making sure our customers are quickly, safely and efficiently supported in their time of need.
Learning & Development Director -- Customer Care/Operations
Responsible for the design, development, and operationalization of a training strategy within an Operational/Contact Center environment within the Company. Responsible for development, execution, maintenance, and evaluation of training curricula. Promotes continuous improvement efforts designed to enhance productivity, efficiency, quality, and skills. Provides training/learning project management to business initiatives.
Mission: Create and delivery of world-class training curricula in support of North America based contact center organization.
1. Develop and execute a world-class leadership development program for the Agero contact centers
· Partner with senior business leaders on training needs
· Seek input and feedback from key partners in the business and HR
2. Identify and implement LMS systems in support of a world-class training curriculum
· Manage the design, development, and delivery of training curriculum and relevant e-learning modules.
3. Drive and implement best in breed training
· Conduct a needs analysis of short and long-term business strategies
· Build a learning roadmap within inputs from peers and business partners
· Develop key measures to track short and long-term impact of initiatives
· Stay abreast of industry trends and technology
- 10+ years L&D experience with 2+ in a management role. Preference is customer contact and business operations experience. Exposure to technical or digital learning.
- Undergraduate degree in a learning-related field or business
- Experience delivering instructional design through multiple channels
- Experience with learning technology
- Contact center environment experience
- Understanding of artificial intelligence and machine learning is a plus.