Director, Global Talent Development
Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also outbehave the market? Since 2009, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next phase of payment solutions.
We are searching for a Talent Development leader to support our next chapter of growth. Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer, this individual will be tasked with executing globally aligned talent initiatives across Flywire. Our ideal candidate has proven experience as an L&D Manager within a rapidly expanding company across various functions and has a strategic and creative approach to retaining and developing great talent.
With over 30 nationalities across 9 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and as a member of the Global People & Culture Team, you will help accelerate Flywire across the globe!
- Build and implement a talent development strategy that serves both FlyMates (employees) and the business
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Develop and administer high-impact trainings for people leaders, high-potential performers, and other FlyMate groups
- Oversee succession planning in partnership with People Operations, ensuring we have a pipeline of promotable FlyMates for current and future business needs
- Develop a remuneration strategy and have overall responsibility for our annual compensation process
- Build a competency and career path framework for FlyMates globally
- Assist in the development of strategic people strategy programs that will attract, develop, and retain FlyMates
- Analyze NPS in conjunction with the CPO & People Operations and implement new programs or trainings to improve overall satisfaction within different departments
- Additional coaching and project work as assigned
FlyMate skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a focus on psychology, organizational design, or related field
- 8+ years working in talent development
- Proven experience executing creative talent programs (leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, career mapping, etc.)
- Strong facilitation skills and success as a consultant for internal customers across all levels of the business
- Ability to drive results through influence and relationships
- Thrives in an rapidly evolving environment
- Expertise with leveraging technology for business optimization
- Familiarity with iLMS and Culture Amp is preferred