Chewy is seeking a seeking a Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Employee Resource Groups (TMRG) Manager based out of Dania Beach, FL or Boston, MA.
The Employee Resource Groups Manager will ideate, plan, champion, and drive critical programming for Chewy’s Team Member Resource Groups (TMRGs). This role will utilize project and program management techniques for driving initiatives from concept creation through execution, leading and influencing matrixed resources. This role will evaluate and adjust project outputs, manage team development, and enhance processes and procedures to meet strategic DEI goals. The individual will serve as a subject matter expert regarding the creation and development of TMRG initiatives, to include program development, as well as oversee daily activities of team members across corporate, Fulfillment Center and Customer Service.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee program management and administration of DEI strategic objectives related to TMRG structure, governance, development, and promotion.
- Scale and enhance existing program to account for expansion of more resource groups, team member population growth, etc.
- Manage, lead, and coordinate day-to-day DEI TMRG program activities; monitor progress and resolve roadblocks to ensure timely and effective resolution of obstacles
- Plan and execute annual TMRG Summit
- Develop TMRG performance metrics and dashboard
- Coordinate TMRG budget process and track costs
- Identify and resolve operational and performance gaps and obstacles; implement changes and improvements
- Leverage and incorporate industry best practices while maintaining alignment with Chewy's DEI goals and capabilities
- Develop and maintain relationships with multiple, key stakeholders to gain support for TMRG initiatives not limited to executive sponsors, chairpersons, members
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience in DEI, Human Resources, or Program Management
- Previous ERG leadership or program experience
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to drive and manage change in a matrixed organization.
- Prudent judgement and ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, e-commerce environment with minimal direction
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage details without losing sight of the larger strategy
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]