Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
At Veeva, we build cloud solutions that accelerate how critical medicine and therapies get to market. Our customers range from small biotechs to some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Our engineers are proud to work at Veeva because their work is translating to critical medicine getting into the hands of doctors and patients faster. We are still in the early stages of what we can do, and we need to find exceptionally talented engineers that are innately curious, want to make things better, have a natural sense of humility that will blend with our culture.
We are looking for a Talent Partner to support our company growth as we want to double in size and become 10,000 employees strong by 2025. You are not going to be bound by traditional recruiting standards here -- we want you to think outside the box. This is an ideal opportunity for someone without previous talent attraction experience to join a growing, creative, and impactful team. Successful Talent Partners at Veeva are great at building relationships within our global Talent Team, but also with Sr. Leadership and across the Engineering organization.
What You'll Do
- Partner closely with the Engineering organization to define and prioritize headcount and candidate personas.
- Identify and engage candidates that align with our needs, and be their POC throughout the hiring process.
- Collaborate with other members of the Talent Attraction organization -- bring in SMEs (Operations, Analytics, Talent Marketing) when necessary to help drive results.
- Manage the needs of multiple hiring managers concurrently, across a wide variety of roles.
- Go beyond the traditional bounds of recruitment -- Talent at Veeva is not transactional and hiring managers are a critical component of the process and your success.
- Interest in becoming a partner and consultant to the business throughout the hiring process
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to build strong relationships across all levels - comfortable disseminating information, discussing data and insights.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service and/or sales-related role. No prior recruitment experience, please!
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.