Corporate Recruiter at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and dental and healthcare professional in the world.
Our People Operations team focuses on building a culture where accomplished people can do their best work. From product, design, and marketing specialists to mechanical engineers, software developers and logistics experts, we're building a company so brilliant and diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
Since our first 3D printer was developed at MIT a decade ago, we've experienced tremendous growth, including a recent Series E investment by Softbank of $150M. Now the leading maker of desktop 3D printers with 600+ employees worldwide, we’re looking for a Corporate Recruiter with high-volume experience to join our recruiting team to help us further accelerate our growth. If you’re ready for this challenge, we want you to join us!
- Own the full-cycle recruiting process for high-volume corporate roles
- Collaborate with business leaders to deeply understand hiring needs
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates
- Drive offer approval, extensions, and negotiations
- Set scalable recruiting strategy using key metrics
- Find innovative ways to seek out talent and maximize efficiency of our assessment process
- Create and own an outstanding candidate experience
- Have 2-5 years of high-volume corporate recruiting experience
- Have a drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Have an ability to understand the niche requirements for the roles you will be hiring for
- Use a disciplined strategy to source, engage, and nurture prospective candidates
- Are able to prioritize tasks/goals in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Greenhouse (ATS), GEM, GSuite, and/or Calendly
- Exposure to or interest in 3D printing or other emerging technologies
- Flexible vacation
- Generous premium medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- The ability to print in 3D to your heart's content
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.