Compensation Manager at BitSight Technologies
As BitSight’s Compensation Manager, you are responsible for designing, executing and improving global compensation programs . This role will report to the Senior Director, Total Rewards and HR Analytics and work closely with the HR Business Partners and Business Leaders in educating the organization on compensation programs and tools, providing benchmark data and establishing yourself as a subject matter expert.
In this role, you will roll up your sleeves and work hands-on while simultaneously managing important projects within a highly innovative and growth oriented organization.Responsibilities:
- Establish a mechanism to accurately define, regularly monitor and effective improve overall health of all centralized compensation programs including salaries, incentive plans and stock options;
- Scale existing programs to operate efficiently in parallel to our growth plans.
- Review compensation practices to identify process improvement opportunities and create/enhance tools to further automate the process;
- Implement compensation modules in Workday tool;
- Serves as the compensation advisor to the rest of the People team and people managers; and
- Maintain compliance with all BitSight’s pay parity initiatives and procedures.
- B.A./B.S. with 6+ years of progressive compensation experience and increasing levels of responsibility in the design and management of compensation programs;
- Demonstrated compensation expertise in multiple topic areas - job matching and market pricing, compa ratios, developing and managing incentive programs and equity mechanics;
- Experience with compensation analysis tools;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint;
- Working knowledge of employment law and practices.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills to communicate and can explain compensation philosophy, program design, and recommendations effectively with all levels of the organization;
- Working experience in HRIS tools such as Workday is highly desirable;
- Be data-driven in all that you do and leverage your analytical skills by taking the lead on scoping analysis, designing models, and story-telling with data;
- Can independently lead multiple projects simultaneously;
- Self-starter, self-motivated and desire to exceed expectations;
- You thrive working in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing business needs;
- Stellar work ethic and you're looking for the right company to support your growth.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity, pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. If you are resident of Colorado, please email us at [email protected] to receive compensation and benefits information for this role.