Compensation Manager at Chewy
Chewy is looking for a Compensation Manager to join our growing Total Rewards Team based in Boston, MA. Reporting to the Associate Director, Compensation this role is responsible for day to day compensation support of Customer Service. The Compensation Manager will help in the communication, design, implementation, and administration of the company's compensation programs through job evaluations, analysis, participation in benchmarking surveys, and planning of salary, short term incentives, and long term incentives.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with Compensation team leadership, and in collaboration with HR and business partners, to implement a compensation strategy that is internally and externally market relevant.
- Use third party benchmark surveys and other tools and resources to analyze and determine the appropriate compensation for team members.
- Support the management of short term incentive plans including documentation, internal controls, administration, and reporting.
- Provide responsive and consultative support on compensation matters related to new hire packages, promotions, and off-cycle requests.
- Support the annual review process through system administration, client support, planning, reporting, and processing of salary increase, and short term and long term incentive decisions.
- Partner with HR Operations and members of Compensation team to support the implementation of the Workday Advanced Compensation module.
- Develop leveling assignments, job codes, and salary ranges for each job.
- Analyze data for special projects.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in HR, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
- Compensation certification is a plus.
- 4-7 years of progressive experience in compensation.
- Working knowledge of HCM software (Workday a plus!)and data reporting and manipulation.
- Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, and demonstrated advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables, vlookups, advanced formulas, and use of VBA/macros).
- Experience in compensation survey participation and analysis.
- The ideal candidate is a subject matter expert in compensation principles, practices, and analysis.
- Position may require travel.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com