Candidate Experience Specialist at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
As a Candidate Experience Specialist, you will help deliver an exceptional interview experience start to finish using organization, collaboration, and creativity. You will be located in our Boston office and work closely with the Boston based recruiting team.
About this roll*:
- Learn or expand your knowledge of recruiting operations, systems and tools
- Schedule candidates for various types of interviews including phone, video and onsite- including travel
- Greet all candidates, provide office tours, and ensure an efficient, positive and memorable experience
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure candidates needs are met during the duration of the interview process
- Manage special side projects related to the recruiting process
- Plan and attend all recruiting events (in-house meetups, career fairs, etc.) to help attract new talent
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and extremely organized
- Prior experience in a coordinator capacity is a plus
- Knowledge of recruiting tools and systems, g-suite experience
- Able to effectively prioritize projects
- Excel in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- You’d rather build than maintain
*Bread puns encouraged but not required