Campus Recruiter at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Establish and maintain relationships with career services offices, clubs, and professors at key universities across the country
- Collaborate on the development of the Toast internship program
- Plan, coordinate, and facilitate on and off campus events
- Exercise creative sourcing strategies to attract a diverse, qualified pipeline of candidates
- Screen and pre-qualify candidates for both internship and full-time entry-level roles
- Assist hiring managers and interview teams with campus presentations, facilitation of interviews and the evaluation process
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 2+ years of recruiting experience, ideally, focused on building/scaling a university recruiting program
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to assess talent both in-person and via phone interviews
- Entrepreneurial with the ability to operate independently with minimal direction
- Passionate and energetic about campus recruiting and dedication to creating an exceptional candidate experience
- Desire to travel locally and nationally to campus recruiting events (<25%)
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.