• A proven track record of hiring exceptional software engineers, product managers, and data scientists at a steady cadence for a growing technology company
• Fully fluent in written and verbal communications skills in both English and Spanish
• Experience and desire to drive an excellent candidate experience for the full hiring process from sourcing through to offer stage
• A sense of urgency to achieve hiring goals within deadlines and without sacrificing candidate quality.
• Passion to work very hands on in a collaborative, high-tech, fast-paced environment
• Ability to communicate effectively and effortlessly with candidates and internal stakeholders of all career levels.
• Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and talent sourcing platforms
• Interest in the travel industry and is excited about Hopper’s mission
About the job
Hopper is looking for a high performing talent acquisition professional to hire highly skilled employees across a range of functions including business development, product management, engineering, and data science. As a Recruiter at Hopper you can have an immediate impact at a fast growing company. You will be responsible for defining and executing the recruitment strategy from our Flights business unit as we scale the team to achieve our ambitious goals.
As our bi-lingual recruiter you will have agency to hire for both office and home based positions across all of North and South America. This role is a great fit for a recruiter who wants to hire in multiple countries and be well compensated for reaching their hiring goals.
- Utilize your sales skills to entice high potential candidates to seek a career at Hopper and shepherd them through our hiring process
- Manage a candidate pipeline from lead generation to accepted offer, coordinating closely with hiring managers and both technical and business unit leaders
- Build and modify the hiring process for each role to deliver a great experience for both candidates and hiring managers
- Effectively utilize our hiring systems and tools (currently Linked In and Lever) to manage the hiring process efficiently for large numbers of candidates
- Achieve hiring targets and earn commission upon each successful hire
- Help build the Hopper brand by attending (and proposing new) conferences, meet-ups and events.
More about Hopper
Today, Hopper is best known as a travel app. We're going to do about $1B in sales this year and weathered the COVID storm better than anyone expected. We just raised $170M from Goldman Sachs and Capital One, and inked a deal to be the exclusive travel provider for Capital One Travel.
We owe our success, in large part, to a proprietary suite of data-driven and risk-based financial services that we have developed that complement a customer's trip-purchasing experience. One example is Price Freeze, where our customers are able to purchase a financial option in the app to lock in any price that they see, on any item, for as short as 1 hour or as long as 21 days with Hopper taking the risk on the other side of the trade.
Now we're laying the groundwork for continued expansion in 2021 by adding great people to our team who can help us compete with the travel giants.