Rapid7 is looking for Benefits Manager to join the Total Rewards team in our Boston office to manage all aspects of the employee benefits program for our US and Canadian offices. This includes our health and welfare plans, retirement plans, life insurance, time off, wellness and any other employee benefit plans offered. Ideal role for someone looking to make an impact, taking advantage of the opportunity to review, design and ensure programs are competitive, compliant and fit with the strong company culture. This position will be reporting directly to our Senior Director of Total Rewards.
- Oversees the management of benefit programs for US and Canadian locations, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA, HSA, COBRA, 401(k), pension, disability and time off plans. Ensures consistency and compliance with governing laws and regulations.
- Provides expertise on industry trends and creative benefit offerings in order to provide recommendations to the business on changes, compliance updates or enhancements to benefit programs globally.
- Reviews benefit plan renewals and works with broker to determine recommendations and implements any changes.
- Develop a strategy around executing focused programs linked to Wellness.
- Evaluate and improve communication materials for employees
- Partners closely with local People Strategy team, Finance, Legal and Total Rewards team including payroll, and HRIS. Evaluate and streamline processes as well as ensure benefit data is processed smoothly.
- Effectively manages and collaborates with vendors and external partners, including managing performance of contracts to ensure maximum value of services is delivered.
- Partner with HRIS Analyst to expand benefit functionality in Workday.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 7+ years of benefit experience
- Experience managing US benefits with solid experience working with Canadian benefit programs as well
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to multi-task to manage multiple projects while maintain a close attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work through processes, identify and implement process improvements and resolve complex matters
- Customer service oriented and demonstrated ability to foster teamwork
- Proficient working with HR Systems and self-service tools, Workday experience a plus
Rapid7 is breaking down silos and transforming how Security, IT, and DevOps teams work together to drive secure innovation. Our analytics and automation cloud, Rapid7 Insight, provide the shared visibility, intelligence, and connected workflow these teams need to manage the vulnerabilities, threats, and performance issues that put their organizations at risk. With more than 7,100 customers across 120 countries, Rapid7 is a recognized leader in cybersecurity.
Check out more at www.rapid7.com