Benefits Administrator at Kyruus
- You’ll contribute to our vision and mission by directing the day-to-day operations of our benefits programs, allowing us to attract, retain, and grow top talent who will add to and enhance our culture. Our HR philosophy is all about being high touch and employee-first: we want Kyruuvians focused on solving the biggest problems in healthcare and not having to spend time worrying about things like their own benefits. You’ll play a critical role in maintaining the HR infrastructure necessary to build that level of trust and strong reputation with employees.
- You’ll own a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits and perks, including overseeing the maintenance of carrier and vendor databases, designing training and education for employees, and leading our long-term benefits strategy.
- You’ll work closely with our benefits broker and carriers to meet strategic and business needs with our plan offerings.
- You’ll ensure the success of new hires going through our on-boarding program, including relevant HR system and benefits account administration.
- You’ll serve as a primary contact for new and tenured employees on questions surrounding our benefits programs & administration.
- You’ll design and distribute materials for benefits administration, open enrollment and plan summary details to better inform our employees.
- You’ll perform plan audits and analyze current benefits to evaluate the use, coverage, services, effectiveness, competitiveness and cost.
- You’ll assist as needed with other HR and Talent Acquisition tasks, ranging from data entry to content creation, training scheduling and preparation, communications, and employee engagement initiatives support, as well as other administrative tasks as assigned.
- You’ll report to the Director, Total Rewards in the Core Human Resources Department within the General & Administrative Division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 1+ years benefits administration and/or HR experience, and keen communication skills to:
- Support overall management and successful maintenance of Kyruus employee benefits administration.
- Oversee filing and compliance to all pertinent federal and state regulations, including FMLA, COBRA, Social Security, ACA, DOL requirements and others.
- Execute on other assigned tasks efficiently and at a high quality of work.
- Recognize patterns of inefficiency or poor employee experience in our practices and processes and help brainstorm solutions.
- Ask questions of, and raise concerns to HR & TA team members.
- Communicate with employees regularly and with empathy at each stage of the employee life cycle maximize employee experience and satisfaction.
- Foster a sense of belonging and inclusion with fellow Kyruuvians and candidates coming into our space.
Empowerment: How You'll Know You're Succeeding
- You ensure new hires and other employees are prepared with the information they need about their benefits programs.
- You have researched and identified competitive employee benefits plans and components that align to our mission.
- You communicate quickly, efficiently, and empathetically with employees to create an excellent employee experience from start to finish.
- You champion the Kyruus Core Values in your interactions with Kyruuvians and with candidates and other visitors to our space.
- You engage in continuous learning.
- Kyruuvians in the Benefits Administrator role can move in a more linear career path along the management track to a Benefits Manager role.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.