We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for an Analyst to help us scale through data-driven action. Analytics is at the core of every team at Draftkings, and this is a unique opportunity to be part of the innovative People organization driving our growth. The People Analytics team is a new and dynamic team within the People organization that is pushing the capabilities of data analytics and data science in relation to the way companies are hiring, managing, and developing their employees. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as an Analyst:
- You will analyze candidate behavior and talent market data to develop a strategy for the overall talent pipeline.
- Create and optimize candidate marketing campaigns across multiple channels using cutting-edge marketing analytics techniques.
- Build highly actionable reporting with broad visibility into People results and metrics.
- Develop data structures to drive innovative strategies across Talent Acquisition and Talent Management.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 1-3 years of related business or analytics experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or another relevant discipline.
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL; optional experience with Python.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- You are also an autonomous worker with a strong desire to produce high-quality work.
- Experience in people analytics and/or marketing analytics is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Read Full Job Description