Growth Marketing Manager
Cybba is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team in Boston. What does a Growth Marketing Manager do at Cybba? They will lead development and execution of lead generation campaigns across all channels. The person in this role will be responsible for executing programs for inbound, outbound and ongoing prospect and customer nurturing through content marketing, email, web, social, and events. Specifically, the Growth Marketing Manager will create strong demand generation programs to acquire new customers, increase retention and drive profitability. This position requires creative, tactical and quantitative skills. The role is both a team leader and an individual contributor expected to drive quarter-over-quarter performance improvements across all marketing functions and operations.
- Oversee the creation, execution, and management of lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns – including webinars, email drip campaigns, and PPC program
- Develop digital campaigns to increase organic brand reach and drive inbound website leads
- Run sponsored events and tradeshows, including research, budgeting and oversee marketing execution
- Design and manage content creation for marketing campaigns (banners, landing pages, case studies, infographics, social media and video assets)
- Know key industry digital marketing trends and provide updates and any methods on optimizing existing marketing programs for lead generation
- 3-5+ years of demand generation marketing experience in tech (preferably in AdTech or MarTech space)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- Expert in marketing automation and CRM platforms – HubSpot experience preferred
- Proven success implementing campaign frameworks and best practices
- Extremely strong competence with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, with proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Cybba Inc., founded in Boston in 2017 with offices nationwide, helps to bring its innovative digital marketing solutions to e-commerce companies around the world. Using advanced data analysis, we provide leading digital marketing solutions for brands of all sizes. Our strategies include in-depth customer segmentation, digital display ads, onsite optimization, and remarketing technologies. With these strategies and our full-service account management, we help brands drive qualified traffic to their sites, increase customer conversion rates, and reduce cart abandonment.
Each day at Cybba involves new and exciting projects, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun! Snacks and kegs, office parties and charity events – what more could you want? To support Cybba’s continued growth, we are always looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our dynamic, hardworking team. Do you have what it takes?