The Vice President, Finance & Administration will own all aspects of Finance as it relates to the company’s financial and accounting processes for the ASICS Digital business unit, legal responsibilities to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations as well as corporate responsibility, HR administration in the area of payroll, benefits & 401k, and office operations and oversight to ensure we scale effectively to meet our employee populations’ needs. Reporting to the division’s President, the VP Finance will serve as a key member of the leadership team and be responsible for all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, compensation planning, forecasting needs and cash flow management. The successful individual will build and maintain strong working relationships within ASICS Digital, as well as the global ASICS leadership team to drive operational excellence.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build innovative digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global Ecommerce platforms, and other digital services that inspire people to move, get fit and stay healthy.
What You'll Do
- Lead the annual budget and monthly forecast processes which include the timely completion of financial reports and statements, parenting with leadership on annual compensation planning and budgeting, and close partnership with leadership to drive eCommerce and Mobile App revenue growth
- Maintain an appropriate system of financial controls and risk management in partnership with Legal Counsel
- Control and evaluate the organization’s cash requirements and CapEx business case and prioritization
- Manage a team of 4+ members that are responsible for finance, legal, IT, and Office Operations
- Set high standards of operational excellence through a customer service approach with the administrative team;
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach: assign accountabilities; set objectives; establish priorities; and monitor and evaluate results.
What You've Done & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field, MBA strongly desired.
- 15+ years of finance and operational business experience.
- Strong FP&A experience within in a multi-national organization required.
- Experience with Adaptive Insights a big plus.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Frequent communication (calls, videoconference) with Japan and periodic international travel (up to 4 trips per year)
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.