Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
This role will report to the Treasury Manager and will collaborate with teams across the business as well as external vendors/partners. The individual must be a great teammate with strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills.What You'll Do:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and improve operational cash reporting and forecasting while providing oversight to day-to-day bank transactions/inquiries
- Serve as a system administrator for Treasury Bank Systems including:
- Lead an accurate database of the Company’s bank accounts as well as maintain authorized signers for all accounts
- Assist with the preparation of required documents to open, maintain, and close bank accounts and acquire appropriate approvals
- Lead all aspects of Letters of Credit and extensions
- Assist with the management of intercompany transfers and loans
- Assist with risk management of Corporate Insurance Program including yearly renewals and vendor management
- Assist with other activities such as internal/external audit requests, unclaimed property notification, treasury related tax filings, departmental policy & procedures update, and other ad-hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field required
- 2-4 years of banking or treasury experience
- Highly organized, diligent, with strong problem-solving skills; ability to manage time efficiently and work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable interacting with internal and external partners in a professional and conducive manner
- Thrives in a fast-paced, forward-moving environment with fluctuating priorities and timelines
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint skills
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.