We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
As the Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for managing and executing all aspects of the procurement to payment cycles. You’ll meet with many individuals throughout the organization, so the ability to communicate well with others is essential.
What you’ll do as a Staff Accountant:
- Process a high volume of invoices through the accounts payable system for all offices.
- Ensure invoices are properly coded, approved, and entered into the accounting system.
- Work with other members of the finance team on monthly classification of expenses.
- Establish and maintain recurring cost analysis for monthly timing accruals and coordinate accruals for unbilled, or unapproved, payables.
- Special projects as assigned – including 1099’s, W-9’s, Federal/State taxes, automating/streamlining manual processes, and more.
What skills you will use:
- 1-2 years of work experience is required.
- You should be extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to handle volumes of data with high levels of accuracy.
- Proficient in Excel. Knowledge of NetSuite accounting software.
- Knowledge of Coupa software.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.