Staff Accountant at Kyruus
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:27 a.m. (EST) on Monday, October 19, 2020
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
• Caring – We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
• Ownership – We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
• Respect – We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
• Empowerment – We embrace a culture that supports everyone’s ability to contribute and lead.
You’ll contribute to our vision and mission by shaping, building, and managing the accounting and financial reporting function of the company. You’ll be a key player on our small finance team to support the rapidly growing company as business scales.
• You’ll own full cycle AP including company credit card reconciliations, journal entries, royalty accounting, and expense report processing.
• You’ll maintain assigned accounting activities in accordance with the monthly close timeline.
• You’ll contribute and share content for team meetings and report out on finance metrics.
• You’ll contribute to compliance standards, i.e. 1099 processing.
• You’ll assist in annual financial statement audit and ad hoc projects.
• You’ll report to the Director - Corporate Controller in the Finance department within the General & Administrative division.
How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
• You’ll use your 2+ years of experience in a junior accounting role to:
• Possess a strong ability to manage multiple projects at once; whether it is daily tasks, monthly close process/reporting, or ad hoc projects.
• Bring and share core knowledge of accounting information systems, i.e. Netsuite, MS Dynamics, Quickbooks, etc.
• Work cross functionally with department managers and team members.
• Help to answer questions around vendor activity and clearly articulate with internal and external parties.
How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
• You demonstrate the ability to accurately record financial information on a timely basis.
• You manage and meet deadlines for accounting responsibilities.
• You process employee reimbursements and vendor payments timely.
Where You’ll Go From Here
• Kyruuvians in the Staff Accountant role can move in a linear career path leading to two tracks - individual contributor and management. The next step in the process will be Accountant II. From there, Kyruuvians can either become Manager, Accounting or Senior Accountant II.
• Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.
Read Full Job Description