Staff Accountant at Interactions
Interactions is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations.
At Interactions, we have created an environment that is based on innovation, quick-thinking and abundant growth opportunities. Our employees are smart, hard-working and invested in the success of the company. We pride ourselves on our forward-thinking and innovation, and our ability to balance a start-up environment with a healthy work-life balance.
Working at Interactions is an opportunity to be part of the team that’s changing the way customer care is delivered.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Staff Accountant. The Staff Accountant is responsible for assisting with the monthly close process including invoicing, the preparation of monthly journal entries, financial statements, monthly account reconciliations and tax reporting. The Staff Accountant is also responsible for preparing various monthly management reports and assisting in analyzing and reconciling balance sheet and income statement accounts. The successful candidate should have a strong understanding of GAAP and financial principles and able to apply them to the responsibilities of this role.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements by researching and analyzing information from the general ledger system.
- Prepare monthly management reporting including balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flows and other budget to actual reports.
- Prepare and reconcile key balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files.
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Assist with tax compliance.
- Assist management on non-routine projects.
- Assist with monthly vendor invoicing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Up of three years of relevant experience.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with minimum supervision.
- Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Growth company experience is highly desired
- Public Accounting experience is strongly preferred.