Greater Boston Area
Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also outbehave the market? Since 2009, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next phase of global payment solutions.
We, at Flywire, are looking for a dynamic, up-and-coming Accounting and Finance professional to join our Finance team. In this important role, the FlyMate will assist with the execution of routine accounting functions that keep our business running smoothly and efficiently.
With over 30 nationalities across 9 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and as a member of the Customer Success team, you will help accelerate Flywire across the globe!
- Oversee timely and accurate entry of vendor invoices
- Review employee expense reports
- Ensure timely payment of vendor invoices and employee expenses
- Assist with month end close activities
- Bank account reconciliations
- Work with vendors to obtain and record month end accruals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Other standard journal entries
- Work with team and business partners to develop purchase order process in NetSuite, and develop corporate purchase order policy
- Assist in sales and use tax compliance and audits
- Assist with quarterly and annual audits/reviews
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
FlyMate skills and qualifications:
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance plus 1 to 3 years of hands-on experience
- Experience with NetSuite or similar cloud based ERP is preferred
- Solid communication skills: must be able to effectively communicate finance needs with internal and external parties
- High attention to detail, while still being able to multitask in challenging situations
- Strong ethics: confidentiality is a must
- Excellent analytical and computer skills; knowledge of Excel is required
Read Full Job Description