Sr Financial Analyst
Interactions is changing the way businesses and consumers communicate by transforming frustrating experiences into productive conversations.
At Interactions, we have created an environment that is based on innovation, quick-thinking and abundant growth opportunities. Our employees are smart, hard-working and invested in the success of the company. We pride ourselves on our forward-thinking and innovation, and our ability to balance a start-up environment with a healthy work-life balance.
Working at Interactions is an opportunity to be part of the team that’s changing the way customer care is delivered.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst. The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for leveraging technology to transform data into impactful reporting. The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for developing dashboards and reports for trending and analysis of specific business metrics and processes, such as campaign ROIs, pricing optimization, forecast accuracy, revenue attainment and software development productivity.
- Build and maintain complex financial models to measure various projects, including capital investment projects.
- Develop scorecards/metric reporting to assist management with monthly/quarterly projections.
- Prepare & analyze monthly variance reports and provide recommendations for improvement. Reports will include:
- budget-to-actual and
- prior year-to-current year
- Assist with annual budget process, strategic planning forecasts, data analysis and various financial presentations.
- Lead and coordinate activities involved in the pricing development for client proposals.
- Analyze external/internal business trends and development of business impacts.
- Identify opportunities and recommendations for continuous process and margin/profitability improvements.
- Conduct detailed analytical modeling including summarizing large amounts of data to determine business trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum of five years’ experience.
- Experience with reporting/business intelligence tools.
- Advanced Excel Skills - demonstrable experience with large and complex data sets.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of GAAP.
- MBA in Finance/Accounting or CPA.
- Experience/knowledge of Workday and Adaptive.
- Experience writing SQL queries and/or VBA code.