Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $550+ million in SaaS purchases across 1,200+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the world’s fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 130+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
In March 2021 we announced that we raised $60 million at a $600 million valuation for our Series A, backed by Tiger Global (2021), Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $550M+ in software spend
- Saved $99M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
The Financial Analyst will be the first dedicated finance role at Vendr. You will work closely with various groups across the organization to forecast and model to support the company’s rapid growth. This role will report to the Director of Operations. This is an exciting opportunity to build out a new function, and to work closely with the leadership team while pursuing the strategic goals of the company.
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for performing various financial activities including budgeting, forecasting, and reporting to support decision-making, with a key focus on SaaS financial metrics.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting to the Board of Directors, including slides for quarterly board meetings.
- Work closely with the operations team on the financial planning process including forecasting, quarterly review, annual budgeting, strategic planning, and long-term planning.
- Be the subject matter expert on Vendr KPIs and trends
What we need:
- Minimum 3-5 years of accounting or finance related experience
- A general understanding of accounting/GAAP
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to breakdown, understand and clearly communicate financial results
- Self-starter mentality, strong work habits, eagerness to learn, inquisitive mindset and great project management skills
- Experience using Quickbooks & SaaSOptics is a plus but not required
- Experience in technology and/or SAAS preferred
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. While we are interested in qualified applicants who are permanently eligible to work for any employer in the United States, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship for employment visas at this time.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description