Sr. Financial Analyst, Financial Planning Operations at Cybereason
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Our Finance team is looking for a Financial Analyst who will help drive the corporate forecast for Cybereason. This is a highly visible and exciting role, rich in analytics and playing a meaningful role to support strategic decision-making. This will involve collaborating with key functions across the entire organization. Furthermore, the role offers the opportunity to obtain a 'big picture' view of the Company's performance while at the same time improving processes to build efficiencies and accuracy.
Objectives of this Role
- Monitor financial status by comparing data sets with projections, working with our head of IT/Biz Apps as well as facilities owners and procurement world wide to ensure proper forecasting and cross charging to all areas of the business with our accounting team.
- Improve fiscal health with thorough analyses of financial data to develop deep, actionable insights that drive business performance. This includes monitoring variances and identifying trends.
- Supports & drives alignment amongst the business through sustaining process and operations around alignment within finance/operations & the business. Ensuring clear budget ownership and reporting ability is maintained and leveraged throughout the year
- Creates automation and scalability with all reporting & analysis
- Creating and maintaining fresh policies and procedures to help aide a quick close process and repeatable results in our monthly close
What You'll Do
- Work directly with our Finance and accounting team on the structure and implementation of all things IT & Facilities
- Assist in the monthly close process by analyzing trends and variances related various KPIs (primarily headcount & associated capacity & ratios as it pertains to the additional "indirect cost" of employees)
- Provide management insight into future risks or opportunities based on planned growth or international expansion and the associated implications
- Uphold standards through consolidation of quarterly reporting packages and thorough internal reporting and analysis of financial data
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required
- 3+ years of professional finance experience; with exposure to detailed analytics and forecasting, along with a collaborative approach to decision making
- Modeling creation and expertise in excel required for ongoing adhoc projects
- MS Excel expert
- Strong analytical background; mastery of statistical concepts related to demand forecasting a strong plus
- Exceptionally detail oriented and able to translate big-picture analysis while never losing sight of the finer points.
- Ability to work comfortably with incomplete information and deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; must be able to form positive relationships with business partners and peers
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality around product launches, corporate forecasts and other strategic initiatives