Cybereason is looking for an experienced Senior Stock Plan Administrator who will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of the company’s global equity incentive programs. This role will report directly to the Finance team and will be a part of the Controllership team. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable of regulatory and compliance matters related to equity programs and taxation across multiple jurisdictions.
The Senior Stock Plan Administrator role is an excellent opportunity to join a lean and passionate team at a high growth mission driven company. The role requires someone who has experience operating in a high-paced technology company environment with the associated reporting deadlines and requires 'out of the box' thinking to make processes more efficient and streamlined. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, have strong organization and communication skills and be very hands-on.
The Senior Stock Plan Administrator role will not have any direct reports. This role interfaces extensively with the following teams: Tax, People Ops, Payroll, Legal, Accounting, and Financial Planning & Analysis.
What You'll Do
- Accurately and efficiently handle the day-to-day administration of the company's global stock plans.
- Implement and deliver broad-based educational programs and communications related to our employee equity program and policies.
- Resolve employee issues, problems or concerns as appropriate and in a timely manner.
- Reconcile transactions, termination dates, tax withholding and reporting, share count and other items as required.
- Provide accurate, timely, and usable reporting to internal customers (i.e. employees, managers, Payroll and HR departments).
- Ensure to process new grants as well as varied transactions with strong know-how of accounting, legal and tax implications.
- Maintain and ensure internal policy compliance.
Who You Are
- CEP designation preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of stock administration experience, preferably using Shareworks by Morgan Stanley and Fidelity Stock Plan Services.
- Must be a dependable teammate, ready to collaborate with multiple cross-functional partners (i.e. Finance, Tax, Legal, HR, and external vendors)
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, efficiently prioritize tasks, and adhere to critical deadlines
- Affinity for customer service, demonstrating excellent oral and written communication skills
- Confident working with various levels of management and handling highly confidential data
- Proficient in Excel