Senior Payroll Specialist at Klaviyo
Klaviyo is looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist who will be an important contributor to our Global Payroll team. Reporting directly to the Head of Global Payroll, this role will support our US payroll initiatives as we are entering a period of hyper growth. This position will collaborate with internal and external business partners to develop and implement global payroll best practices to ensure compliance and accuracy.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Elevate the employee experience by delivering accurate and timely payroll
- Make an impact as a member of our global payroll team, by way of knowledge sharing and mentoring
- Be an integral partner for major payroll roadmap projects
- Partner cross functionally with the People Operations, Finance and Accounting, and Benefits teams on projects and building out workflows and business processes that impact payroll
- Perform Workday Payroll testing and troubleshooting during service updates, version release cycle, and any internal system configurations and changes, including new pay components, tax jurisdictions, GL mapping
- Work with accounting on reconciliation items
- Cross train on all global payrolls
- Subject matter expert on payroll compliance and best practices
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of progressive global payroll processing, with a high volume and fast growth organization
- Workday Payroll, Absence, and Time Tracking experience required
- Federal, State, and Local payroll tax knowledge for periodic, quarterly, and annual filing and reconciliation
- Experience with equity and benefit administration from a payroll perspective
- Project and time management skills, and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion when dealing with employee queries and data
- Exercise sound judgement, suggesting and applying the most appropriate solution to issues that arise
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.