Senior Manager, Investor Relations at Toast (Remote)
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Are you bready*?
Toast is looking for a Senior Manager of Investor Relations to join the team. This person will develop and drive our investor relations strategy and serve as a key spokesperson for Toast to the investment community. In this role, the person will report to the VP of Investor Relations and will work closely with various teams across the organization including our executive, finance, business intelligence, legal, and marketing teams, to craft an effective two-way communication program between the company and investors.
About this roll*:
- Develop and drive strategies to communicate Toast's story to the investment community.
- Act as a spokesperson for Toast, communicating the company’s business model and strategy clearly and accurately.
- Build relationships with equity analysts and investors to bring more awareness of Toast’s mission.
- Provide senior management with feedback and recommendations related to discussions with the investment community, as well as commentary regarding events within the market and industry.
- Partners with finance and accounting to perform analysis on key business initiatives and trends.
- Manage quarterly earnings release process including preparation of executive management scripts, presentation slides, and Q&A documents.
- Advise on and support all aspects of investor marketing including non-deal roadshows, conferences and bus tours
- Manage competitor and peer analysis and benchmarking, including earnings reviews.
- Manage day-to-day tasks including scheduling meetings and phone calls, logging interactions with the investment community, managing the Investor Relations website and registering the management team for conferences.
- Some travel required.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Communications.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in technology-oriented investor relations role
- Strong foundation in capital markets/finance/accounting.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to initiate, build and maintain investor relationships and marketing infrastructure to support future investor growth.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of financial modeling and valuation concepts/techniques used by analysts and investors.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail - with the highest standards for accuracy and precision.
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.