Senior Manager of FP&A at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team is seeking a Senior Manager to assist with scaling the finance function to meet the growing business needs. They will be responsible for the company's forecasts, annual budget cycle, management and Board reporting, as well as provide financial partnership to the organization. Specifically - they will play a significant role executing the planning and reporting processes with an integrated financial system.
About this roll*:
- Understand and highlight key performance indicators and drivers of change within the financial results and present results to the management team to inform strategic decision making.
- Be a thought leader and partner cross-functionally to drive operational efficiencies and strategic initiatives while scaling the company.
- Build analytical, reporting and budgeting tools to measure financial results, key operational metrics, and spend efficiency.
- Support the Finance team with implementation and maintenance of systems and methods of obtaining and disseminating operational information.
- Partner with the broader Finance & Strategy team, key stakeholders and business leaders across the organization to provide strategic financial insights and recommendations.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of experience in financial analysis, forecasting, and budgeting in a high growth environment
- A combination of work experience in FP&A, finance, strategy or accounting at a high-growth tech company, investment banking, private equity, venture capital, or management consulting
- Proven leadership skills (including direct management of a team) and the ability and willingness to coach, develop, and mentor others
- Expert Excel skills; experience building three-statement financial models and analyzing large data sets
- Excellent communication skills; ability to distill complex analyses into structured outputs and present to all levels of management
- Effective project management skills; highly organized, independent, and self-motivated
- Ability to think creatively and critically, and thrive in a dynamic and often ambiguous work environment
- SaaS or FinTech industry experience
- Knowledge of Adaptive Insights
- Knowledge of SQL, Python or R
*Bread puns encouraged but not required