Senior Manager, Finance Business Partner
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
We are looking for a Senior Finance professional to partner directly with Executive Leadership. You will act as the “mini-CFO” for the teams you support. The successful candidate not only must be highly analytical s/he must be able to build relationships to effectively provide council on how to achieve intended strategic outcomes. You will be in a unique position with high visibility into the overall business with the opportunity to turn insights into initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Become embedded in the leadership team you support to drive strategic projects and initiatives
- Advise business leaders on financial decisions/commitments that align with their most pressing priorities
- Drive the annual and long-term business planning cycle in support of long-term strategic objectives
- Relentlessly pursue continuous process improvement to achieve better results
- Lead or actively collaborate in cross-functional, intra-departmental projects
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 8+ years of finance business partnering experience with proven success of leading others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be self-directed
- Curious and voracious learner; great listener and a model business partner
- Outstanding written, oral, and presentation skills and can communicate complex financial matters to broad audiences; strong knowledge of GAAP and key accounting principles
- Expert Excel skills; extensive experience building three-statement financial models and analyzing large data sets
- SaaS or FinTech industry experience
- Consulting experience
- MBA a plus
- Strong systems skills with experience in cloud-based ERP/Financial System with preference towards NetSuite, Adaptive Planning and Salesforce
- Knowledge of SQL, Python or R