Senior FP&A Analyst at Kyruus
| Greater Boston Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:08 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, December 29, 2020
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
• Caring – We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
• Ownership – We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
• Respect – We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
• Empowerment – We embrace a culture that supports everyone’s ability to contribute and lead.
The Senior FP&A Analyst will be responsible for executive and board reporting, budget management, defining and monitoring SaaS KPIs, and the development of critical business analyses to inform leadership decision-making. This is a highly visible, hands-on position that will play a key role in supporting Kyruus’ scalable growth and path to profitability. The ideal candidate is a high achiever that is hungry to join an entrepreneurial environment and help build a best-in-class Finance function.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Operational excellence in core budgeting infrastructure and monthly variance analysis
- Analysis of variances to plan and proactive identification of risks and opportunities
- Preparation of accurate and professional reporting for internal and external purposes
- Partnering with management to define and track KPIs and other success metrics
- Development of business analytics and modeling (e.g. Unit Economics, SaaS Efficiency, Long-term P&L, PS Utilization, expense optimization, etc.) to inform company strategy and capital allocation
- Continuous improvement in all financial processes and workflows, including leveraging software tools to drive accuracy and efficiency
- Strong background and demonstrated growth in corporate planning/FP&A. Experience in Investment Banking or Consulting is a strong plus.
- Experience analyzing SaaS business models and key performance metrics
- Experience managing budgets and building supporting processes and systems
- Strong interpersonal skills, and willingness to present analyses with conviction of thought
- Experience implementing ERP and/or budgeting systems
- Advanced MS Excel & Office Suite skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of GAAP accounting principles
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.
Read Full Job Description