Senior Financial Analyst at Nuance
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated, hands-on, results oriented analytical senior finance analyst who is comfortable in a fast-paced, growth environment, takes pride in their work, owns their responsibilities, and just cannot help but to improve the environment around them.
The selected individual would work out of our Burlington, MA facilities once we return to working on-site later in 2021.
- Involvement in all aspects of the financial planning, forecasting, and budgeting/modeling for this $135M strategic function, from the monthly expense performance, customer retention, backlog management, and all associated economic drivers and key performance indicators (KPIs). You will be the financial subject matter expert for this business functional area.
- Provide insights and analysis to the Healthcare Division Leader, SVP of Customer Success, Business Unit Finance VP, and Senior Manager of FP&A. Your understanding of the business combined with your solid financial acumen and ability to analyze and draw insights from complex data sets is essential for sound decision making.
- Contribute to the multi-year, annual and quarterly planning and forecasting processes for each function. This involves building an innovative financial model supported by key trends, unit economics and performance metrics to build confidence in its accuracy. Your model is the critical foundation needed to understand how we achieve the desired growth objectives and where management needs to focus their attention.
- Develop and manage a weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting cadence that provides continuous insight into the performance of the business, including trends, variances and risk assessments. Your reporting and communication of key messages ensures senior leadership maintains focus on what matters most and has an opportunity quickly remediate issues.
- Work collaboratively across the organization to establish and continuously improve processes needed to enable growth and efficiencies.
- Partner with the business and accounting to manage the monthly and quarterly close activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field (MBA preferred)
- 3+ years of experience and growth within technology businesses with a focus on expense management, process improvement, and key financial drivers
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes in a fast paced and complex organization
- Self-directed, highly organized, adaptable change agent with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Keen analytical acumen to evaluate and articulate the financial and operational impact of key performance indicators and forward-looking insights
- Exemplifies initiative, intelligence, strong attention to detail, and integrity in striving for continuous process improvement
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal), strong business acumen and comfortable working with and building trusted relationships with all levels of an organization
- Strong experience in Microsoft Excel, Hyperion (or equivalent EPM system), BI tools and Business Partnering
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.