Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A)
Greater Boston Area
About the Position
The Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A) is responsible for establishing and maintaining the financial models. These models serve as the tool for management to make strategic business decisions. The Senior Financial Analyst will collaborate closely across all business areas to model cost, revenue, KPIs, and cash flow drivers using an excel model. This forward-looking strategic position is a core best practice of our company and critical to the successful growth of the organization.
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. Recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Provide projections based on assumptions provided to support strategic and financial initiatives.
- Meet with key stakeholders to review business changes and incorporate revised forecasts into the model.
- Primary department contact for business case analysis/validation and additional ad-hoc analysis/projects to support strategic decisions.
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; advanced user of MS Excel
- Experience with accounting systems and reporting tools
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment and interacting with multiple departments
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinker open to learning new ideas/skills
- Flexible and excited by challenges and growth
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated high level of strategic thinking and business acumen
Only applications from direct applicants will be considered. Applications from agencies and recruiters will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description