Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A)
Established in 2005, LogicManager is a rapidly growing pre-IPO software company and leading provider of Enterprise Risk Management solutions located in Boston’s Seaport Innovation District. This is an opportunity for a motivated individual to join a dynamic team of professionals and a company that’s certified as a Great Place to Work® and recognized by Forrester as a Leader in our industry and by Gartner with the highest rank in Ability to Execute. LogicManager heavily favors promoting from within. Candidates will have opportunities for advancement to higher levels of responsibility, including supervisory positions, well ahead of industry standards.
About the Position
The Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A) is responsible for establishing and maintaining the financial models. These models serve as the tool for management to make strategic business decisions. The Senior Financial Analyst will collaborate closely across all business areas to model cost, revenue, KPIs, and cash flow drivers using an excel model. This forward-looking strategic position is a core best practice of our company and critical to the successful growth of the organization.
- Provide projections based on assumptions provided to support strategic and financial initiatives.
- Meet with key stakeholders to review business changes and incorporate revised forecasts into the model.
- Primary department contact for business case analysis/validation and additional ad-hoc analysis/projects to support strategic decisions.
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; advanced user of MS Excel
- Experience with accounting systems and reporting tools
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment and interacting with multiple departments
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinker open to learning new ideas/skills
- Flexible and excited by challenges and growth
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated high level of strategic thinking and business acumen
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.