Senior Finance Manager - US or EU Remote at Vista
Vista's CFO Organization empowers teams to focus on their domain and serve customers. Clear guardrails pave the way for strong engagement and efficiency in our lines of business, regional operations and central functions. Team members work cross-functionally, impacting every area of the company - from human resources, communications and real estate to finance, controllership and legal services. The CFO team makes critical capabilities accessible, delivering services and information that every employee needs to succeed in their role.
Positioning ourselves centrally and globally, we offer opportunities to scale processes and ideas, facilitate feedback loops across Vista's organizations and build a team of world-class talent, with specialized skill sets.
What You Will Do:
At Vista, Finance is positioned to be a strategic partner of the business as well as the first line of accountability. As the Senior Manager of Finance for CARE (Customer Advocacy, Relationships, and Engagement) you will be the finance partner the Senior Vice President of Global Customer Value and a member of their leadership team. You will report to the Senior Director of Finance and lead a team of finance global team of professionals. You and your team will assess and report on financial performance and help drive strategic financial and operational decision making for the CARE organization. This remote-first position will be based in the United States or the EU .
- Lead a strong team of 3 finance professional located in Jamaica, the Philippines, and Tunisia and be responsible for their development and wellbeing
- Partner with the leaders of the CARE organization on the assessment and measurement of financial and operational business performance
- Lead strategic decision making through robust financial analysis, including discounted cash flow analysis for key decisions such as new service offerings and other initiatives
- Fully own the budget, forecast, and financial reporting for the global organization of 2,700+ team members
- Coordinate with Vistaprint and Corporate Finance teams as it relates to consolidation of Vistaprint's financial results
- Design, develop, and implement processes and reporting that improve the finance organization's ability to provide financial insights.
- Present and communicate to all levels of the organization
- Bachelor's degree required (Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting), MBA preferred
- 8+ years of Corporate or Divisional FP&A experience (or a mix of Finance and Big 4 Accounting)
- A strong understanding of management P&Ls and profitability drivers, including experience with budgeting and forecasting a robust organization, and the ability to perform complex financial modeling
- Proven track record of developing direct reports, leading cross functional projects, delivering on commitments, developing deep business knowledge, and partnering outside of finance.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vista means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vista has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vista's CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably's Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vista offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, Ireland, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vista, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vista acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Waltham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Financial, Merchandising, Manager, Finance MBA, Real Estate, Finance, Retail, Management, Sales