We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
The DraftKing’s Compliance Department is seeking a talented individual for the position of Senior Compliance Associate to support the company’s risk and compliance activities. You will be responsible for executing risk-based compliance transaction and operational risk testing for the purpose of independently validating adherence to applicable state and federal regulations. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Compliance Associate:
- Assist in test planning including documenting the testing approach and plan, communicating with internal business partners, and more
- Perform targeted transaction testing of compliance requirements
- Build out test programs for controls
- Communicate testing results and trending to management
- Document and evaluate issues identified, including root cause—and draft recommendations to improve policies, procedures, potential efficiencies, and controls
- Support other compliance and risk program elements
- Learn new laws, rules, and regulations
What skills you will use:
- 2-4 years compliance experience in financial services, Casino, or the Daily Fantasy Sports industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications, such as Word and Excel
- Superb attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable balancing multiple, competing priorities and changes in scope/direction
- Demonstrated knowledge of general compliance requirements
- Anti-Money Laundering Certification and/or experience
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.