Senior Analyst, FP&A
- Assist with the annual Sales Billing Planning & Forecasting
- Provide Ad hoc analysis in relation to customer billings analysis
- Analyzing data, reporting, and analysis
- Work collaboratively with sales, marketing, and product functions to provide financial analysis
- Responsible for assisting in the Monthly Close analysis and reporting relative to Sales billings.
- Responsible for assisting in the Quarterly Close Analysis / Reporting: including Quarterly Flash (Forecast and Final) and BOD Reporting
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Management reporting decks
- Drive continuous improvement within the FP&A team to streamline processes and improve communication to the business
- Work collaboratively with accounting team in order to provide support during Close cycles, to ensure alignment of analytics and reporting with budget and forecast elements
- BA/BS in Finance or related field required; MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in financial planning and analysis
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; proficient in Excel
- Prior experience with NetSuite a plus
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast paced, high demand, results oriented environment
- Somerville, MA
- Assembly Row state- of-the-art office space with great water views, food, drink, shopping, entertainment, bike and running paths, and easily accessible by mass transportation.
Are you a SmartBear?
- SmartBear is growing and evolving into a top Boston employer! SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including “Top Innovator and Leader in Software Development”. Our leaders are looking for culture add employees who want to grow with SmartBear and create dynamic careers.
- Headquartered in Boston, we are growing and evolving into a best in class employer. Ranked by BuiltInBoston as a top 100 Best Places to Work in Boston 2019.
- We are a technology industry leader. SmartBear named a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Software Test Automation.
- We like our cold brew on tap, games, free food. We also get other amazing perks such as 100% reimbursement of your medical deductible, wellness stipend for sneakers or gym memberships, and a host of customizable online training courses.
- We are inventive, hungry, geeky, agile, innovative, and we have fun! “The people, culture, winning mentality and everyone pulling in the same direction is what makes SmartBear such a great place to work.” – current SmartBear employee.