We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Join a groundbreaking team.
We’re growing rapidly and are seeking a Senior Accounting Analyst who will become an expert on our products and how they impact revenue. When you join DraftKings, you will play a critical role in the Accounting and Finance team tackling analytical and operational inquiries, maintaining current reporting needs, delivering key business metrics and serving as the primary liaison with data engineering. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Accounting Analyst:
- Generate and maintain Financial KPIs and related dashboards utilized for Financial and Regulatory Reporting.
- Partner with Product, Data Engineering, Compliance, and other stakeholders to enhance current reporting and build a knowledge base of our data.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the company’s revenue operations and player incentive programs and how they impact financial statements.
- Assist with researching new requirements, clarifying requests, and the preparation of necessary information related to both internal and external requests.
- Provide ad-hoc queries and analysis as necessary.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mathematics, or a related field is required.
- You also have at least 3 years of professional experience.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience in a highly regulated industry is preferred.
- Experience with SQL and Tableau is preferred.
- Prior experience in a public company is preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.