Senior Accountant at Piaggio Fast Forward
Piaggio Fast Forward (PFF) is hiring a Senior Accountant to perform product costing and inventory accounting. The Senior Accountant concentrates on accounting and analysis for revenue recognition, inventory standard costs, variances, reserves and cost of goods. This individual will work hands on with the Controller for monthly close, as well as our Supply Chain Management and other key stakeholders to provide the financial and operating controls necessary in managing a manufacturing business.
- Prepare journal entries to include recording deferred revenue recognition, deferred revenue releases, returned goods, and expense reclasses.
- Plans, collects, and analyzes data to drive the quarterly inventory standard cost and revaluation processes.
- Review and analyze monthly purchase price variances and production variances.
- Assist with inventory control measures including cycle counting and physical inventories.
- Collaborates across Supply Chain and Accounting to monitor inventory during the production and delivery cycle.
- Prepares journal entries to support month end financial close deliverables.
- Reconciles and analyzes key balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or a related discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience in cost accounting/manufacturing environment.
- Experience with NetSuite ERP and MRP required.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Self-motivated individual with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Sound understanding of GAAP and IFRS accounting principles, CPA preferred.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work independently in a challenging fast paced environment.
- Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S.