As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes innovation, persistence, and building the best team of people to make it happen. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world and beyond.
Formlabs is growing by the minute. In the midst of this rapid expansion, we’re looking for more operational muscle on our Finance & Accounting team. At Formlabs, joining this dynamic, intensely focused team means applying attention to detail and good judgement skills to financial operations, while delivering the accurate and timely information required to manage our scaling business.
If you are a hardworking team player who is fiercely passionate about streamlining, vigilant and diligent when handling money, and want to have an impactful role within a fast-growing company, we want you on the Finance Team as our Senior Accountant.
- Perform monthly closing procedures, including expense trending review and balance sheet reconciliations, such as inventory, accrued expenses, accounts payable, to ensure financial statements are complete, accurate, and compliant
- Review certain monthly close procedures performed by the staff accountant or accounting intern
- Assist in monthly intercompany elimination and group consolidation
- Coach staff accountant or accounting intern to develop his/her professional skills
- Complete routine and non-routine monthly closing journal entries
- Assume an active role in preparing and filing state sales and use taxes, as well as other regulatory required reporting
- Work to streamline, automate, and continuously improve processes and internal controls to build sustainable financial systems as we grow
- Collaborate with management to tackle ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Work with auditors on supporting schedules and specific inquiries
- Are highly analytical and data driven
- Ready to bring your accounting experience to bear in a rapidly growing company
- Possess strong accounting acumen and a zeal for continuous improvement
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves, dive deep into the details and put solid problem-solving skills to work
- A critical thinker, who can quickly identify and address errors
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Are eager to learn and willing to take initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have incredible Excel skills and want to learn more
- Experience working with NetSuite
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.