At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone can’t help us achieve this ambition. That’s why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
We are looking for a talented Salesforce Administrator to join our Business Operations team. The successful candidate is a data driven and metrics-oriented individual with a passion for guiding decisions and monitoring success through process , analytics, and Salesforce. Via our CRM and other business systems, this role will serve as a liaison between several teams including: Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Finance. The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative and an analytical problem solver who is intellectually curious and possesses strong technical aptitude.
Areas of Responsibility:
Tech Stack & Salesforce.com Management (80%)
- Build Salesforce.com competence and lead maintenance of CRM and implement changes to optimize processes and reporting.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into solutions.
- Create and manage users, profiles, roles, and permission sets in Salesforce.
- Daily administration and support including customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validation rules.
- Work closely with Operations teams within Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to drive adoption and consistency of processes.
- Document and train staff on system best practices and processes
Reporting and Analysis (20%)
- Build internal dashboards and reports that give a comprehensive view of the health of the Wellframe business.
- Track key company metrics and understand trends and disparities.
- Assist in the creation of executive and board facing reporting and presentations.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required
- B.S. or B.A. Degree Demonstrated understanding and expertise with Salesforce.com architecture .
- Experience supporting sales & other business units to drive revenue growth.
- Passion for and Experience with using data to solve complex problems.
- Advanced Excel Skills
Behaviors & Traits Required
- Proven track record of getting things done.
- Effective communicator and experience in communication of analyses to senior leadership.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.