Sales Revenue Analyst at Datadog
Our sales strategy and operations team is driving Datadog's next phase of growth. Datadog's sales teams are already growing rapidly and smashing revenue records month after month. The strategy and operations team sets the stage for even greater success by contributing strategic planning, data-driven decision making, and increased operational rigor across the business. We are analytical, creative thinkers who are actively seeking out new areas for growth and standing up the business processes that will accelerate Datadog's success.
Datadog is a public enterprise software company, and we are scaling our sales organization, customer base, and revenue in multiple territories! The Sales Revenue Analyst will revamp and administer our existing Sales Compensation function and provide in-depth revenue and sales performance analytics to assist leadership in growing the business.
- Oversee, administer, and improve upon the existing monthly commission process
- Constantly Evaluate the sales compensation process to scale
- Provide analytics into the impact of existing incentive based comp plans and provide data backed suggestions on how to improve
- Oversee the Deal Close process to ensure that sales are executed within the company standards laid out in the compensation plans, including verifying customer payments
- Create and maintain a reporting system for sales quotas, compensation plans, and real time attainment, for all sales levels
- Administer our Compensation plan distribution and collection process.
- Make data architectural changes as needed to Improve on quality of customer data within existing billing systems and CRM
- Collaborate cross functionally with Sales, HR, and Finance
- 1-3 years of experience in revenue analyst, compensation analyst or similar role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with a Monthly Recurring Revenue business model
- Experience implementing or working with compensation automation tools (Xactly, Callidus, Obero)
- Experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Experience with SaaS contracts and deal bookings process.
- Experience working in Mac OS
- Experience with Microsoft Excel Macros
- Experience using Salesforce, Google Sheets, and Netsuite
Why Should You Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
- Healthy work/life balance with discretionary unlimited paid time off
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.