Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The CarGurus Sales Operations team is looking for a senior manager to support the growing sales and service organizations and their daily activities through high impact leadership, operational execution, process innovation, revenue tool management, and strong partner management. You will be responsible for three key Sales Operations functional areas: Sales Process & Strategy, Salesforce Administration, and Revenue Tools Management. Ideal candidates will have business analysis experience, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and fun environment.What You'll Do:
- Manage Salesforce and Revenue tool enhancement and implementation roadmap
- Partnering with business leaders to determine prioritization and justification
- Track and align all incoming requests related to sales, service, and marketing operations
- Think and act strategically using data and models to support recommendations to leadership and Executive teams
- Continually analyze the Pipeline and Sales process utilizing metrics, Sales feedback, and proactively recommending process changes to increase closure rate and decrease sales cycle time
- Work with sales leadership to understand process gaps or opportunities for improvement
- Partner with operations and sales leadership to resolve Rules of Engagement conflict and prioritize sales productivity
- Enforce consistency and global adoption of key processes through training and understanding of sales’ challenges
- Regularly provide executive summaries on ongoing projects
- Raise and provide recommendations for project timeline & resource planning details to leadership as necessary
- Drive impactful insights through data analysis
- Own contract negotiation with tool vendors, manage tool renewals
- Constantly evaluate and demonstrate value on tool investments
- 8+ years in a sales operations or similar role
- 5+ years experience using Salesforce or other CRM software to develop client or business solutions
- 3+ years experience as a people manager
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Atlassian, LucidChart (experience with Monday.com and Confluence a plus)
- Proven ability demonstrating analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast paced environment
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new projects, the needs of the business, and technologies
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.